Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 6 Journal topic: What I would never do is...


What I would never do is I would not play with the ball in my house because it might damage the lights. My mum would be angry if I did. I do not like getting screamed at.

By Om




What I would never do is kick hit or push someone.
I would never kick, hit or push someone because they might get really hurt and I would get in trouble.
That is why I would hit someone.

By Kiara
What I would never do is I would never jump down from a house. The height is very tall so when I would jump down I would be flat as a pizza. Another thing, I would need to go to the doctor for enormous surgery. I would be so miserable that I would’nt go to school.


By Shreya
 
What I would never do. I would never stead money because I would go to jail. I would not steal money because I would get in big big trouble.

By Yyoung

I would never damage the books at home or school because if the computer room is full and most of the ipads are used we can use a book. Damaging books, I think is bad and books can be very useful. Books are for and having fun. If all the books were damaged, we would just have to use ipads and computers. Books can also be very helpful.

By Amitya







2 comments:

  1. all just wonderful! I can't believe some people have amazing journals! fantastic, wonderful and amazing writers!
    amitya

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are some awesome writers in 2J!
    amitya

    ReplyDelete