Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 5 Journal entry. The type of pet I would like to have is a...

The type of pet I would like to have is a guinea pig because it is cute and soft. The colour I would get is a brown gingery colour. I love guinea pigs. the thing I love most about a guinea pig is their  fluffy coat of fur. By Evie


The type of pet I would like to have is a dog because I don't have any pets. Everyone in my family wants one apart from mum. I like dogs because they are playful I would teach my dog to do tricks if I had one By Hannah


The type of pet I would like to have a dog because I like playing with dogs and dogs can help
people.  By Dennis


The type of pet I would like to have  is a bulldog because it has big teeth and I could tell it what to do.
by Jackson JJ
The type if pet I would like to have is a bunny.
I would like to have a bunny because bunnies are so cute. they are fluffy and they are my favourite because I have a toy one.
By Jamieson              

No comments:

Post a Comment