Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 4 Journal writing topic: What I would do if there was a blackout in my house.

If there  was a blackout in my house I would tell my parents immediately and ask them how they can fix the blackout. If my parents didn't know what to do, I would wait for some time till the blackout was over. If I got board of waiting I would play with my toys. When the black out was over I would feel very happy.
By Amitya


if there was a blackout in my house I would walk and say,  "Mum where are you, because I'm scared of the dark and I can't see in the dark". My mum would light the candle. A few minutes later the lights would come back on again.
By Kiara
If there was a blackout in my house I would be extremely scared. I can't see in the dark and might trip over and hurt myself. I even could fall down the stairs and maybe break my arm.
By Jamieson 


If there was a blackout in my house I would call somebody to fix the problems, and I would put out some candles. If I had no candles or I wouldn't call anyone, I would just need to go to my friend's house. If they hade electricity I would stay in their home for one day
By Shreya


If there was a blackout in my house I would light a candle and put candles everywhere. I would also go out and do something like go to the shops. I would also go to sleep until it would be morning then I would see if the blackout was over.
By Christian

1 comment:

  1. Well thought out everyone. Especially Jamieson, as he is thinking about what not to do when there is a blackout.

    ReplyDelete