Monday, May 15, 2017

If I found gold in my backyard I would... Week 4 Journal topic. Please read and leave a comment.

If  I  found  gold in  my backyard  I would call my mum. I would the gold up and show it to my mum. I would like to have a collection of gold. I like gold
By Om


If I found gold in my backyard I would carve a statue of a dog for my room. Bentley and Bongo would come in my room lots and play  with the dog without knowing it was not real.
By Isabelle


If I found gold in my backyard I would clean it and make it shiny. I would it put in a box and put  it in a safe place.
By Yyoung


If I found gold in my backyard I would take it into  my house. and I would share it with my family.
By Jackson.


If I found gold in my backyard I would not go out anywhere in my house in the dark I would stay in my house so that nobody comes in my house to sell it.
By Kody
If I found gold in my backyard I would take it and tell dad that I found
gold I would give it to dad.
By Marcus

1 comment:

  1. Some great ideas 2J. If I found gold in our backyard I would have a pendant made for a necklace and have my kids' names engraved into the gold. Mrs Mc

    ReplyDelete