Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 2 Journal writiing. I am most afraid of... Please read and leave a comment.

I am most afraid of adult  bears because the bears roar loudly and that scares me a lot. I only like baby bears because there cute. The adult bears also scares me because  they have sharp claws and are really frightening
By Evie
I am most afraid of when I go to Tara I may not make a lot of friends It won't be the same with out my friends
By Caitlin
I am most scared of nightmares. because nightmares are scary. when my nightmare ends I wake up
and I get really scared.
by Kiara
I am most afraid of tigers because of their sharp claws. Tigers are scary because of their sharp and scary claws and teeth. If a tiger scratches you, you can end up with blood. Don't go close to a tiger
By Om
I am most afraid of lions because lions eat meat and have very sharp teeth. They are very aggressive and scary.
by Jamieson

No comments:

Post a Comment