Monday, November 6, 2017

Journal writing: A time when I was brave was... Please read and leave a comment.

A time in my life when I was brave was when I was four. I had to go to the hospital and get a needle. I thought it would hurt and it did, but I didn't cry and I was very scaared.
By Selena


I A time in my life when I was brave was four years ago. It was at the end of the year and I was going to a preschool for older children who are about five years old. I was really scared and nervous but happy for myself because I was moving on to being a greater person. I was really proud of myself of moving on and being brave by not staying in the preschool for younger children.
By Evie
 A time in my life when I was brave was when I was on a cruise. There was a yellow water slide and I felt afraid, but I was brave and tried it out. I started having fun. Another time when I was brave was another water slide and water at the end. There was a curve at the end as well. I was brave enough to try it out to. I was afraid.
By Om
A time in my life when I was brave was when I was at tree-tops and I decided to move onto a harder level even though I was not sure if I should. I felt nervous.
By Hannah




A time in my life when l was brave was when I fell down. I didn't cry when l was six year old.
by Jackson
A time in my life when I was brave was when I climb on a high thing. I fell down. My mum took me home. Then we went to the hospital. The doctor tod my mum my arm was brocken.
By Elsa
A time in my life when I was brave was when I twisted my ancle and I was at hospital. It hurted like I broke it, but luckily I was brave enough to stand the pain. By the time  I was out of the hospital I had bandages on my ankle
By Jamieson

2 comments:

  1. This is a interesting topic that Mrs J chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The topic was very interesting.
    By Meldaan

    ReplyDelete