Monday, November 20, 2017

Journal Topic this week. Ididn't know where to go...

I didn't know where to go because I was surrounded by bulldogs. They thought I was food so they tried to bite me. I thought they also didn't have an owner that meant that they were wild. I screamed with fear, then I fainted. When I woke up I realized that the bulldogs had an owner who was just buying some food for the bulldogs. I ran home and told Mum and Dad what had happened, then I jumped in bed. By Marcus


I didn't know where to go because I was lost. I was in a forest with wild animals. Just then a lion appeared right in front of my eyes. We glared eye to eye. Moments later I roared louder than a dinosaur. Henceforth a tree fell onto the lion and it groaned wearily. I ambled out of the forest and found my way home. I was exhausted when I arrived.
By Om


I didn't know where to go what path to take I was lost in the rainforest. I didn't know where my parents were or my family so I walked on a path however that didn't lead to my family. I walked on another path and that finally leaded to my family I was so happy.
by Caitlin


 I didn't know where to go because I lost my way in the forest to the campsite. A while later I started left, then right. All I could see was trees everywhere. I glanced up. After that stared down. All I could see was the grass and the leaves. Later on, I saw a table full of food, so came closer to get a gaze at the food and, "Surprize!! happy birthday Charlie."
by Meldaan


I didn't know where to go so I hid under the covers of my bed. One hour later the kitchen light turned on and I heard the creaking of the floor. I saw a shadow from my bedroom. ''Could it be a ... no.''
'Is it dad?  Help.''
I ran to my parent's bed room. ''Mum.'' but I heard no answer, so I ran to the kitchen and hid behind the bench. I heard a voice '' I know you're here kid ...
by Issie


I didn't know where to go because I was in mid air. I was lost in an enchanted rainforest. I tried to draw a world map but I couldn't .All of the animals were enchanted. a little puppy dog raced to me and shouted to me. Suddenly a flash of light took me home and I was very happy.
By Shreya
I didn't know where to go as the trees creaked. Listening to the snapping crocodiles and the howling wolves I shivered. I ran like lightning as my coat flew out of my hands. Suddenly I heard a very unsatisfying cry. Thereupon my head an object hovered continuously.
By Amitya

4 comments:

  1. Great stories 2J I like om's story.
    By Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are good stories and I really like Om’story because he has write many good words and very exciting. I wish next time I could write it on the blog as well.(by Patrick)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved om's story it was so exciting.
    by caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some fantastic stories 2J
    --by Om

    ReplyDelete