Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Week 5 Journal Entries "Five, four, three, two, one..." Please read and leave a comment.

Five , four , three , two and one bang went the bullet i startled a little bit then i started to run as fast as I could to the finish line. Luckily Ijust beat the first person by 0.1mm and I won the race. I was so happy that I fell down on to the grass with excitement.
By Garv

"Five, four, three, two ,one, ready or not here I come", I shouted. I slowly crept behind the big tree. Suddenly I felt something touch me. I was scared of it. I ran back home and looked for mum and dad. They weren't there. I had to go investigate for myself so I followed it. It was fast and pretty tall. It ran into the hotel so I followed. It crept into the hotel room. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" My parents and friends shouted.
By Rocco

 Five, four, three, two, one we sprinted off i was coming first Luis passed me. I tried getting passed him but he was already 100 metres further than me. He was going to take part in the Brazil olympics. I saw Luis he stopped all of a sudden in front of the woods aahh! I heard i looked back. He had disappeared it was nidnight so i didnt see much. A bright light shone above. I didn't  believe what it was. It was only in my wildest of dreams.
By Ben

"Five, four three, two, one. Wave 666 has commenced!" annonced Miss Pauline. I pulled out my BackBurner abd ran into the battlefield. "Haduken" I yelled. it was Only then that I realised that I had my Pyro mask on, so it sounded like this; "Mrrfmrrfmmf'. Sending a Sentry Buster flying back. "Woohoo" wooped our team's Engineer. I ran throuh the field when I stumbled over a Ballonacorn befriended it and named hime Bob. The robots were advancing mich faster. I sprayed the closest horde with a white hot flame, they huddled close to each othe as Ozzi picked them off one by one with the Upperhand sniper rifle.
by Brian

9 comments:

  1. These are very creative stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those story were very different but very good.

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing great stories with us! I appreciate you taking the time to work on this blog. I look forward to read more stories :)
    Anna & Ben's Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those story were very interesting and exciting. Great job you guys. :)
    Rocco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rocco your story is really interesting and exiting too.
      Portia

      Delete
  5. WOW! Those stories are fantastic. :)
    Achilles

    ReplyDelete
  6. these stories are great
    chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are amazing stories well done!
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. These stories are very intresting and full of tension. I look forward to reading more stories and any other text. The blog's progress is increasing noticably well.

    Brian

    ReplyDelete